Sam's Burger Joint & San Antonio Blues Society Presents:
The Peterson Brothers
The Joe Taylor Group
Sun, July 2, 2017
Doors: 7:30 pm / Show: 8:00 pmSam's Burger Joint
$10.00 - $45.00
This event is 18 and over
Seating NOT GUARANTEED. Any Seating Available is on a First Come, First Served Basis. NO REFUNDS all sales final.
All Minors Will Be Charged an Additional $5 At the Door. 17 & Under Admitted with Parent or Guardian Only. - $10 Advance/ $13 Day of Show/ $45 Reserved Boothhttps://www.samsburgerjoint.com/event/1477800/
The Peterson Brothers hold a standing room only weekly residency at Austin’s famed music hall, The Continental Club. They have played with and opened for the likes of Gary Clark Jr., the late B.B. King, Buddy Guy, Los Lonely Boys, North Mississippi Allstars and Willie Nelson.
They have appeared at festivals throughout the United States, including the Chicago Blues Festival, Minnesota State Fair, Riverbend Festival, Austin City Limits Festival, Ogden Roots and Blues, King Biscuit Festival, Old Settler’s Music Fest, Lancaster Blues & Roots, Allentown Blues, Brews & Barbecue, and many more.
● “You can’t help but smile when you watch them play” Texas Lifestyle Magazine
● “Their set was bristling with fun and infectious energy” Austin360.com
● The Peterson brothers, two barely-legal sibling guitarists from Texas, played one of the funkiest, most fun headline sets the festival has seen.” The Morning Call
● “The Peterson Brothers Band just rolled into Houston and killed it with blues, funk and some good ol rock n roll....” Hanks Americana Radio
● The Peterson Brothers delivered an amazing blues and R&B set that was part Isaac Hayes, part Stevie Ray Vaughn and part Stanley Clarke. Twangville.com
● “The only thing missing from the Peterson Brothers Band is the word "amazing" at the front of the name.” - San Antonio Express-News
Joe has worked both as guitarist and producer with everyone from Ahmet Ertegun to Dave Koz.... Al B. Sure to Donna Summer.
His solo albums on RCA Victor have achieved critical praise and top charting notoriety, and his chillstep series on RCA as Oracle were club hits.
His first RCA album, Spellbound, topped the radio charts at Number One, and his album Accidental Sugar was Most-Added at Smooth Jazz Radio; entering at Number Seventeen on the Contemporary Instrumental charts.
A twenty-year member of NARAS, Joe is an active advocate for The Recording Academy, and continues his career as an in-demand film and television composer.
Sam's Burger Joint
330 East Grayson Street
San Antonio, TX, 78215